Why Choose Dental Implants?
What are the advantages of implant dentistry?
Dental implant technology is supported by more than 40 years of research and clinical trials. Patients prefer the way implant placement regains their ability to chew properly, speak clearly and maintains good oral and systemic health.
Why are dental implants the most trusted choice for replacing missing teeth?
- An implant is a long-term replacement for individual or multiple teeth, or all of the teeth in the upper or lower jaw ( All-on-Four technique).
- An implant is designed to remain in the mouth at all times and does not need to be removed.
- An implant stands independently separate from its neighboring teeth without requiring any drilling or altering of the natural teeth unlike a conventional dental bridge.
- An implant can be cared for with proper brushing and flossing along with the remaining natural teeth.
- Dental implants help to preserve the natural shape and volume of the jaw bone, preventing bone resorption and the appearance of premature aging.
- Board Certified
- Hospital Affiliations
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- Four convenient locations
- 60 Years of Combined Experience